THE SCS COURSES HAVE A DURATION OF THREE DAYS: (indicatively 24 hours course)
OUR AUDIENCE ARE FULLY LINCESED:
The courses will tend to be divided for categories in medical and paramedical classes, so to provide a more detailed and aimed teaching inherent to the knowledge and expectations. The average number of participants to our classes is around 25 students, in this way we are able to give a correct assistance to every participant; the minimum number of subscription for the carrying out of a course is around 10 registrations.
Doctor of Osteopathy, Dr. Gandino is the director of the Jones Institute Europe and has taught Strain Counterstrain throughout several European countries in the past 14 years. He's the only European certified in Strain Counterstrain and the only to have attended the hole course of study at the Jones Institute in USA.
OTHER TUTOR OR ASSISTANT:
Designated by the Jones Institute
In every state not English speaking a local translator will be provided, lecture will be exposed in English or Italian.
Information’s and material gained during any of our events can be used for the only practical purposes. In no other way can be used the terminology "Jones Strain Counterstrain". During these events no audio and/or video registration is permitted, nor is the partial or total reproduction of any material support obtained or bought at the events. Every participant prior to the starting of the event needs to sign the informatory on the protection of the technique, for any further information visit the page trademark.
- The cost of tuition is € 595 per person. Late Registration is € 695 per person. (two weeks prior to the course start date.)
- Discount for groups of 5 people or more.
- All the participants who intend to retake a course in SCS, the cost for them will be of € 395 per person.
- All are courses are VAT free.
- If indicated, there could be a discount on the course for those who have partecipate at the presentations on schedule.
- Initial course confirmation is automatically sent to the email address you provide. PLEASE BE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CURRENT EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR PROFILE INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING.
- An email will be sent out to you after your registration, indicating all the informations for the payment, that as to be made via wire bank trasfer.
- Facilitation: It's possibile to divide the payment of the course in two instalments; the last one in with one week from the begginig of the course. This facilitation is not aviable with discounts.
- For any other information please fill free to contact as at: email@example.com
- Anybody who have booked in a course and cannot participate can benefit of the credit paid by writing to us as soon as possible, so to freeze the credit. This credit can be used with no penalties in with one year from the inscription date for any course in program in all the European territory. Or he can ask to be refunded, which implies a penalty, for penalty informations read bellow:
- All cancellation received thirty days prior to the course date will be totally refund, minus a fee of € 50 for bureaucratic expenses.
- All cancellation received between the twenty-ninth and the fourteenth day prior to the course date will be refund only for 50% of the course cost
- All cancellation received from the thirteenth and the third day prior to the course date will incur in a 75% fee.
- All cancellation received later than the third day has no refund.
- The Jones Institute Europe holds the right to cancel any course at any time with at least a 48 hour's notice via email, in this case all the tuition cost will be totally refund and no fees will be added.
Each course is 26-28 contact hours. The Jones Institute is an authorized ATC Provider (NATA-BOC #P717) and NCBTMB Approved Provider (#298814-00). Courses are approved according to state requirements, (check with your state provider). If your state requires pre-course approval the number will be printed on the course certificate, obtained upon completion of the course.
Each participant will receive a course syllabus (in the local language or in alternative in English), 11”x14" Flip Chart and a certificate of completion.
Prior to your first Strain Counterstrain Course we suggest to read from the Book: Rational Manual Therapies by John V Basmajian & Ri ch Nyberg - download and read: Chapter 13 by Randall S. Kusunose.
For more information inherent the technique SCS we invite you to visit the page: SCS-I
If you're interested in hosting a Strain Counterstrain course or demonstration
download the: Hosting file or please feel free to contact us at our email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will communicate to you all the modalities
Jones Institute is an approved provider for the NATA & NCBTMB.
The Jones Institute Europe proposes several consecutive levels in Strain & Counterstrain technique divided in:
Basic levels, Specialistic levels, Advanced levels and Other courses